Help - Sordle
The Sordle (Set Wordle) is like the Wordle,
except that multiple sets of words, and even custom sets, can be used. This is unlike most Wordle variations, which generally only use a single fixed set of words.
The Sordle currently has four "official" sets:
- Fairly Hard Set
- A fairly hard set of words.
- Five-Letter Entities
- This list includes five-letter countries, as well as over 100 administrative divisions such as states and provinces across six continents.
- Five-Letter English Words
- Every valid word in the Sordle's dictionary has a chance to appear in this list. This includes many well-known words,
but also includes plural nouns, conjugated verbs, and obscure words like "ejido" (a Mexican communal farm) and "cloam" (made of clay).
- This set includes words and terms related to linguistics, ranging from the very basic to the fairly obscure.
If you want to, you can also use a custom set of words, although this is optional. More information about this is available here.